Our Environmental Policy
Beemac Concrete Limited in the pursuit of excellence in its business is committed to minimising the impact of its operations on the natural environment and local communities.
The company aims to protect the health and safety of our own people and our customers whilst contributing to the future well-being of the environment through a programme of continual improvement.
In particular Beemac Concrete Limited will:
- Meet and where possible exceed the requirements of legislation.
- Minimise any adverse environmental effects caused as a result of their activities or products by adopting the principle of BAT (Best Available Technique).
- Reduce consumption of energy and other resources and promote recycling where practicable.
- Investigate and deal promptly to feedback from the local community and regulatory authorities.
- Require all staff to work with due consideration for the environment and provide awareness training as required.
- Encourage good environmental practices by suppliers and contractors.
This Policy and its supporting objectives and targets are the subject of periodic review.